For the 2023/24 school year.
Canadian International School of Hong Kong seeks to admit students who will benefit from our balanced and well-rounded education and who will flourish in our inquiry-based conceptual programme in the Lower School and a rigorous university-preparatory programme in the Upper School.
Before applying to CDNIS, potential families are encouraged to familiarize themselves with our Admissions Policy and Procedures detailed below.
Parents interested in our Early Years 1 (EY1) and Early Years 2 (EY2) programmes are required to read through our FAQs and watch this parent presentation regarding the changes to our EY Programmes, including the introduction of the International and Bilingual Tracks, prior to submitting your child's online application.
We welcome prospective families to visit our campus, view the facilities, meet our staff and see our school in action (school tours are currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions).
- When will I hear from your school after the application has been submitted?
- Is admissions assessment guaranteed after the application has been successfully submitted?
- When is the Student Reference Form required to be submitted?
- Is a debenture required for my child to attend CDNIS?
- What is the Waiting Pool?