Reconnect with CDNIS
The CDNIS Alumni Association was established in 2000. Since then, the CDNIS Alumni Association has maintained close relations with its members around the world, pleased that alumni and former students return to Hong Kong for alumni events, to visit the school to reminisce, to share their experience with current students or to assist the school in its development.
We are excited to welcome our alumni back to visit the school and meet our staff members. To facilitate our planning, we appreciate your time to complete this Google form at least ONE DAY before your preferred date of visit.
Authorized alumni visitor(s) must be met at the school entrance by the appropriate staff member and escorted to the appropriate area. They will receive a visitor lanyard before entry.
Please note below:
- Time of visit is 1:15pm-4pm on weekdays during school term
- No option of eating on campus until further notice
- Do not interrupt when classes are in session
- Only use designated adult toilets and under no circumstances enter toilets/changing rooms that are for students
- Authorized visitor(s) must wear a visitor lanyard while on campus at all times and return it to security when leaving
Please contact our Advancement Office at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our goal is to increase the number of alumni connected to the school in a meaningful way, be it through networking, mentoring opportunities, student interaction, or with new ideas on how to keep CDNIS an innovative world-class school.
The objectives of this organization are to:
- Promote friendship and co-operation among past students of CDNIS.
- Establish closer relationships between members of the AA, the current students, staff and parents of CDNIS, and the students of other international schools in Hong Kong.
- Provide facilities for social engagement between members of the organization and their friends, and to afford them the usual privileges, advantages, conveniences and accommodation of a club.
- Advance and promote education, to establish and maintain schools, to fund scholarships, exhibitions and libraries; to accept donations and endowments, and to support establishments and institutions for any of such purposes; to act as trustees, custodian trustees or managers of any funds subscribed or donated for any of such purposes.
- Establish, undertake, administer and contribute to any charitable or benevolent fund and make donations or advances where appropriate to deserving persons including scholarship funds to existing students of CDNIS.
- Advise on matters relating to CDNIS for the betterment of CDNIS.
CDNIS alumni have a close connection to their alma mater. Many alumni started their schooling here, and graduated from here. Their growing network is an important pillar in our community's development, success and unity.
We are always interested in knowing what our alumni are doing, where they are and how they can continue to be a part of our community. Whether it’s a change in career, an achievement, a marriage, a birth, or an entirely new adventure, CDNIS would love to hear about it, as would your friends and classmates.
To allow us to stay in contact with you, please ensure that your information is up to date by contacting our Alumni Office. Note that an alum/na is anyone who has completed one full year as a student at CDNIS.