1. IB Assistant (MYP/DP)
Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for an IB Assistant (MYP/DP). Reporting to the IB DP & MYP Coordinators / Upper School Principal, the IB Assistant is responsible for secretarial and administrative support to the School’s IB DP & MYP Coordinators.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Secretarial and administrative support to the Upper School’s IB Programmes including drafting/typing of memos, letters, correspondence, reports, presentations, promotional materials, registration of IB candidates for exams and Request For Results and Services and other documentation relating to the IB programmes.
- Act as a key point of contact with the IB Coordinators.
- Attend, record and distribute minutes of IB and MYP meetings and presentations.
- Register faculty for professional development and IB training courses, conferences and workshops.
- Set up and maintain a complete, up-to-date and accurate summary of all IB Professional Development undertaken by teachers.
- Set up and maintain a complete, up-to-date and accurate filing system, both electronic and manual, for all IB documentation.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of IB curriculum documents for curriculum night as well as other information sessions and workshops relating to IB such as Extended Essay, Parent Information Evening on course selection and university planning, and MYP Personal Project.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of IB exams.
- Maintain and update the IB section of the School website in liaison with the MYP and IB Coordinators and Communications and Development Department.
- Preparation of work orders.
- Communication through the Coordinators to the IBO Asia Pacific and other International IB Offices to secure relevant publications, curriculum material and updated IB materials.
- Previous working experience in a similar role that involves excellent clerical and organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision
2. Contract Assistant Project Manager (6-9 months)
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong (CDNIS) is looking for a Contract Assistant Project Manager (6-9 months).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist IT Project Manager in the execution of the project plans for the assigned projects
- Review project designs and contribute ideas for enhancement
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information
- Perform daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
- Track and report project status updates to IT Project Manager
- Create and maintain all current project documents
- Assist in ensuring compliance with necessary specifications
- Create and adhere to project timeline
- Assist in monitoring system performance
- Liaise with vendors and project stakeholders
- Provide end user support
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in IT
- Experience in project management and project management tools
- Solid working experience in monitoring outsourced contractor for system implementation projects
- Knowledge of Linux server, networking and IT security is preferred
- Experience in Mobile Apps and web application development is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please include a covering letter, a detailed résumé, expected salary, the names and contact information of three references and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should note, however, that in the event outstanding applicants are identified early for any of the above position(s), CDNIS reserves the right to make an appointment before the closing date (if applicable). For this reason, it is important that interested candidates apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be short-listed and will be contacted for interviews.
All enquiries should be directed to the attention of
Human Resources Department
The Canadian International School of Hong Kong
36 Nam Long Shan Road
or by fax to (852) 2577 3959 or by e-mail.
ITFCP Statement of Commitment
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.